THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon vegatable stock concentrate from TM everyday cookbook
- 1 litre water
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 large onion peeled and quartered
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon red curry paste from TM everyday cookbook
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- 750 grams peeled chopped sweet potato
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 0.5 teaspoon brown sugar
- 90 grams sour cream (approx 1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon corrander
Place red chilli and coriander in bowl and blitz for 1-2 seconds. Scrape out bowl and set this aside in another small bowl and mix in the sour cream. This is for serving.
Place onion in bowl and blitz for a few seconds. Scrape down and add oil. Cook on Varoma/speed 1 for 2-3 minutes. Add curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 to release the aroma. Add carrot, sweet potato, water,stock, lime juice and sugar and cook for 20-25 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1 until tender.
Blend the soup by slowly increasing from speed 1 to 9 for approx 1 minute.
Serve with a big dollop of the sour cream mix and a toasted baguette.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken