- 1 garlic peeled
- 1 onion peeled & halved
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 X Large sweet potato peeled roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery
- Rosemary, Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add one clove garlic to bowl and chop for 3sec on speed 6, scrape down sides of bowl. Add 1 large peeled onion cut in half, and 2 peeled carrots cut into to quarters. Chop for 6 second on speed 6, scrape down sides of bowl, add 1 tbs olive oil and saute 2min varoma speed 1. Add sweet potato, leek, cauliflower, celery, zuchinni. Chop for 4 sec on speed 5. Add all seasonings, veggie stock/chicken stock, water. Cook 25 min, 100, speed 2. Blits for 5 sec on speed 5, then up to speed 8 for 5 sec.
Veggie or Chicken stock could be substituted for 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup