- 1 med onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 l ong red chilli
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch of sugar
- 2 medium sweet potato (approx 400 grams)
- 100 grams red lentils
- 2 Tbs TM vegetable stok concentrate
- 1 l filtered water
- fresh coriander, to garnish
Recipe is created for
Place chilli. garlic, onion and ginger into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 2 secs. Add cumin other ingredients in bowl and sautee on 100 degrees, 3 mins, speed 1. Add remaining ingredients except coriander and cook on 100 degrees for 25 minutes on speed 1. Puree for 1 minute on speed 9. Serve with fresh coriander if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Fennel soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Corn and Potato Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Corn Chowder
- Pumpkin & Lentil Soup
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Thai Prawn and Vege Flu Fighting Soup
- Quick Parmesan Spelt Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Almond Chai Latte
- 3 Ingredient "Paleo" Choc Icecream
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Spinach, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi
- Moreish Chocolate Coconut Truffles