- 1 med onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 l ong red chilli
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch of sugar
- 2 medium sweet potato (approx 400 grams)
- 100 grams red lentils
- 2 Tbs TM vegetable stok concentrate
- 1 l filtered water
- fresh coriander, to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place chilli. garlic, onion and ginger into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 2 secs. Add cumin other ingredients in bowl and sautee on 100 degrees, 3 mins, speed 1. Add remaining ingredients except coriander and cook on 100 degrees for 25 minutes on speed 1. Puree for 1 minute on speed 9. Serve with fresh coriander if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Thai Prawn and Vege Flu Fighting Soup
- Quick Parmesan Spelt Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Almond Chai Latte
- 3 Ingredient "Paleo" Choc Icecream
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Spinach, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi
- Moreish Chocolate Coconut Truffles