- 25 grams Butter
- 1 onion (small), Quartered
- 500 grams orange sweet potato
- 350 grams pears (firm), Peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams cream, Or less if preferred
- 1 tablespoon Fresh mint chopped, To garnish if desired
8Recipe is created for
Place onion in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and sauté 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add sweet potato and pears. Chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water & stock and cook 20mins/100c/speed 1
Let cool slightly, add cream and blend 30sec/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 tp 9. Serve hot, garnished with mint. YUM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread