- 25 grams Butter
- 1 onion (small), Quartered
- 500 grams orange sweet potato
- 350 grams pears (firm), Peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams cream, Or less if preferred
- 1 tablespoon Fresh mint chopped, To garnish if desired
Place onion in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and sauté 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add sweet potato and pears. Chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water & stock and cook 20mins/100c/speed 1
Let cool slightly, add cream and blend 30sec/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 tp 9. Serve hot, garnished with mint. YUM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins