- 25 grams Butter
- 1 onion (small), Quartered
- 500 grams orange sweet potato
- 350 grams pears (firm), Peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams cream, Or less if preferred
- 1 tablespoon Fresh mint chopped, To garnish if desired
Place onion in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and sauté 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add sweet potato and pears. Chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water & stock and cook 20mins/100c/speed 1
Let cool slightly, add cream and blend 30sec/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 tp 9. Serve hot, garnished with mint. YUM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Creamy Cottage Cheese
- Kit Kat Gold Cocktail
- Quick Pickled beets
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt