- 25 grams Butter
- 1 onion (small), Quartered
- 500 grams orange sweet potato
- 350 grams pears (firm), Peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams cream, Or less if preferred
- 1 tablespoon Fresh mint chopped, To garnish if desired
Place onion in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and sauté 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add sweet potato and pears. Chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water & stock and cook 20mins/100c/speed 1
Let cool slightly, add cream and blend 30sec/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 tp 9. Serve hot, garnished with mint. YUM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Cleansing soup
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan