- 25 grams Butter
- 1 onion (small), Quartered
- 500 grams orange sweet potato
- 350 grams pears (firm), Peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams cream, Or less if preferred
- 1 tablespoon Fresh mint chopped, To garnish if desired
Place onion in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and sauté 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add sweet potato and pears. Chop 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water & stock and cook 20mins/100c/speed 1
Let cool slightly, add cream and blend 30sec/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 tp 9. Serve hot, garnished with mint. YUM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Bulletproof Coffee