- 850 grams peeled pumpkin, Butternut, Cubed
- 2 carrots, Peeled and roughly sliced
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 level tablespoon Keens Curry Powder
- 1 brown onion, Roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 1 sachet french onion soup mix
- 1 can coconut milk, 400ml
- 500 grams water
Place onion, garlic in bowl blitz for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides add in butter and curry powder.
Saute 3 minutes varoma speed 1 (mc removed).
Place peeled pumpkin, carrot, chicken stock concentrate, French Onion Soup Mix, water and coconut milk.
Cook for 20 minutes on varoma speed 1.
Blend for 1 minute speed 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to speed 9.
Serve with dollop sour cream and sprinkle of cracked pepper
You can substitute the vegetable stock for chicken stock if preferred. Also you can choose a different curry paste such as a mild vindaloo paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers