- 1 brown onion, Chopped
- 2 Small Cloves Garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, Chopped
- 1 potato, Chopped
- 1 celery stalk, Chopped
- 600 g butternut pumpkin, Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 heaped tablespoon Veg Stock Paste
- 500 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7
Weigh in olive oil and saute 3 minutes, Varoma Temp, speed 2
Add chopped potato, carrot, celery & cumin and mix on reverse speed 2, for 5-10 seconds
Add pumpkin and mix on reverse speed 2, for 5-10 seconds
Weigh in water and add veg stock paste. Cook 20 minutes, 100deg, speed 2
Once cooked, puree for 1 minute. Turn speed selector to speed 5 for about 10 seconds, then you can turn to speed 9 for the remainder of the time
Serve & Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This is a favourite in our house, tastes delicious, great consistancy and its creamy! The Cumin gives a lovely flavour, you could add a little more if you like, depending on your taste!
I chop the veg into a dice, not too small, but not big chunks!
You can try leaving the skin on if you prefer!
Could be cooked in a TM31 or TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)