THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 180 g cannellini beans, dried, ; or
- 400 g canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion, large, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 450 g tomatoes, fresh, quartered; or
- 400 g chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 bunch basil, fresh
- 110 g Dry pasta, small shapes
- salt and pepper to taste, to taste
If using dried beans, place basket into . Weigh in the beans. Add enough water to cover the beans. Cook for 70 minutes, 90degC, speed 3. Check every 30 minutes and top up water if needed. When cooked, drain the beans and empty the .
Add onion, garlic and 4 tbsp of water to the . Chop on speed 7, 5 seconds. Then sauté for 3 minutes, 100degC, speed 1.
Add tomato purée, tomatoes, 3/4 of the basil and 1/2 the beans. Chop on speed 7, 5 seconds. Cook for 10 minutes, 100degC, speed 1.
Add remaining beans, dry pasta, basil, salt and pepper and enough boiling water to fill to the max line. Cook 10 minutes, 100degC, .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup