- 1 tbsp Butter
- 200 g peeled floury potatoes, chopped
- 450 g vegetable stock
- 150 g white wine, (Swiss Fendant or Epesses)
- 200 g Vacherin Fribourgeois-cheese, chopped
- Pepper and nutmeg to taste
Heat up the butter for 1 minute at 100°.
Add potato and chop for 10 seconds on speed 4. Sauté for 30 seconds at 100° on speed 1.
Add stock and cook for 8 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add white wine and simmer for 4 minutes at 80° on speed 1.
Add cheese and purée for 30 seconds on speed 10. Season to taste.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart