- 1 tbsp Butter
- 200 g peeled floury potatoes, chopped
- 450 g vegetable stock
- 150 g white wine, (Swiss Fendant or Epesses)
- 200 g Vacherin Fribourgeois-cheese, chopped
- Pepper and nutmeg to taste
Heat up the butter for 1 minute at 100°.
Add potato and chop for 10 seconds on speed 4. Sauté for 30 seconds at 100° on speed 1.
Add stock and cook for 8 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add white wine and simmer for 4 minutes at 80° on speed 1.
Add cheese and purée for 30 seconds on speed 10. Season to taste.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup