- 1 tbsp Butter
- 200 g peeled floury potatoes, chopped
- 450 g vegetable stock
- 150 g white wine, (Swiss Fendant or Epesses)
- 200 g Vacherin Fribourgeois-cheese, chopped
- Pepper and nutmeg to taste
Heat up the butter for 1 minute at 100°.
Add potato and chop for 10 seconds on speed 4. Sauté for 30 seconds at 100° on speed 1.
Add stock and cook for 8 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add white wine and simmer for 4 minutes at 80° on speed 1.
Add cheese and purée for 30 seconds on speed 10. Season to taste.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Fennel soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Corn and Potato Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Corn Chowder
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)