- 1 tbsp Butter
- 200 g peeled floury potatoes, chopped
- 450 g vegetable stock
- 150 g white wine, (Swiss Fendant or Epesses)
- 200 g Vacherin Fribourgeois-cheese, chopped
- Pepper and nutmeg to taste
Heat up the butter for 1 minute at 100°.
Add potato and chop for 10 seconds on speed 4. Sauté for 30 seconds at 100° on speed 1.
Add stock and cook for 8 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add white wine and simmer for 4 minutes at 80° on speed 1.
Add cheese and purée for 30 seconds on speed 10. Season to taste.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls