- 1 tbsp Butter
- 200 g peeled floury potatoes, chopped
- 450 g vegetable stock
- 150 g white wine, (Swiss Fendant or Epesses)
- 200 g Vacherin Fribourgeois-cheese, chopped
- Pepper and nutmeg to taste
Heat up the butter for 1 minute at 100°.
Add potato and chop for 10 seconds on speed 4. Sauté for 30 seconds at 100° on speed 1.
Add stock and cook for 8 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add white wine and simmer for 4 minutes at 80° on speed 1.
Add cheese and purée for 30 seconds on speed 10. Season to taste.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Tuna Risotto
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Muesli Biscuits