- 1 onion, Cut in half
- 5 grams parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 500 grams chicken thigh or breast, Cut into strips
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons Vegetable or chicken stock
- 500 grams Frozen soup veggies
- 100 grams pearl barley
- 650 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt, To taste
- 1-1.5 teaspoon pepper, To taste
1h 19minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Place onion, garlic and parsley in bowl and chop 6 sec /speed 8 scrape down bowl with spatula
Add oil, bacon and chicken and sautee 9 mins/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1 scrape down bowl with spatula
Add the remaining ingredients 30 mins/90/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" and using simmering basket on lid instead of measuring cup
Stir and cook for a further 30 mins/90/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" with simmering basket on lid instead of measuring cup
Accessories you need
This can be made the previous day as all the flavours will have more time to infuse.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoSisters Nans Soup
- Bec's Chicken And Corn Soup with Egg Ribbons
- Celeriac, Zucchini, Leek, Tomato & Carrot Soup
- Lauren's Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin and Coconut Cream Soup
- Irish-style vegetable soup
- Coconut and Sweet Potato Soup
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Beef bone broth
- Sweet potatoe and leek soup
- Polish Barszcz (Beetroot Soup)
- Chicken and Creamed Corn Soup
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche