THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 grams pumpkin cubed, butternut
- 500 grams sweet potato, cubed
- 2 carrots, cut roughly
- 1 level tablespoon curry powder
- 80 grams Butter
- 2 brown onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 can coconut cream, (or 400ml can coconut milk)
- 500 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Roughly cut 2 onions and place in bowl with garlic glove (or two cloves if you like garlic!). Chop on speed 7 for 3 secs. Scrape down sides then add curry powder and butter.
Saute for 3 mins on varoma speed 1.
Place remaining ingredients all in the bowl and cook for 20mins on varoma speed 1.
Blend for 30-40 secs gradually increasing speed from 1-8.
Serve with sour cream and cristy bread roll if desired.
Curried Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup with Coconut Cream
This is a variation on another recipe that called for "1 can of coconut cream". I didn't have coconut cream so used a 400ml can of coconut milk which worked fine except for the Thermomix being VERY FULL so be careful when blending!
I'm also not sure what size can to use for coconut cream sorry! I will update this info if I get to try it with cream instead of the 400ml can of milk. In the mean time, the milk tastes great! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit