- 1 medium brown onion, halved
- 20 grams Butter
- 3 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 mediumm potato, roughly chopped
- 500 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 level tablespoon EDC vege stock
- packet chicken noodle soup
- 500g water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and bacon into bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Add butter and saute 3 mins veroma speed 1
Add zucchini and potato and chop 10 seconds speed 7.
Add chicken noodle soup, stock and water. Cook 20 mins/ 100 / speed 1.
Blend 1 min/ speed 9 gradually increasing speed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli