- 1 medium brown onion, halved
- 20 grams Butter
- 3 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 mediumm potato, roughly chopped
- 500 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 level tablespoon EDC vege stock
- packet chicken noodle soup
- 500g water
Recipe is created for
Place onion and bacon into bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Add butter and saute 3 mins veroma speed 1
Add zucchini and potato and chop 10 seconds speed 7.
Add chicken noodle soup, stock and water. Cook 20 mins/ 100 / speed 1.
Blend 1 min/ speed 9 gradually increasing speed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe