- 20 g Butter, estimated
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion or onion, cleaned/peeled and chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate, from EDC
- 1 litre water, roughly - I fill to about 2 cms under the max mark
- herbs to taste, I add a mix of garlic and onion herb blend
- 6 tablespoon sour cream, to serve
- pepper, to serve
- 280 g warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon Yeast
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil, to drizzle
- 50 g parmesan, grated
Note: This is basically the EDC Pizza Dough Recipe with a few modifications.
Place warm water, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and gently give one stir with a spoon. Wait five minutes to let the yeast activate. If it doesn't you need to start again with new yeast.
Add oil then flour first then salt. Mix quickly on speed 7 for 7 seconds.
Then use Knead function for about 6 minutes.
Take out and place in a bowl covered in glad wrap to rise for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Clean the bowl so you can start on the soup.
Preheat oven to 220c. When cooking you will turn this down to 180c.
To finish the pizza dippers, after about 1 hour punch down the dough and separate into 4 pieces. Press each piece onto a pizza tray as thin as you can make it and as round as you can make it.
Drizzle with oil and parmesan (you can use grated or grate your own), bake about 14 minutes in oven at 180c.
Slice into pizza shaped wedges to serve.
Place roughly chopped leek, spring onions and butter in clean mixing bowl and cook at Varoma for 4 minutes / speed 2.
Place all the other ingredients (except for sour cream and pepper) into the mixing bowl. Cook at 100c for about 15 minutes.
Once done blend for 1 minute slowing rising from speed 1 to speed 8.
Keep warm in thermserver.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream and cracked pepper.
Pizza Bread Dippers
Accessories you need
You can put any additional vegetables in here, potatoes, celery etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dad's special sauce - tomato sauce / ketchup
- Lentil and Vegie Shepherd's Pie
- Hash Brown Crust Quiche - Gluten Free
- Clone of Steph's Steamed Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast with Peta's Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Chicken, leek, pistachio and prosciutto terrine
- Pimped Up Silverside or corned beef with a honey bourbon glaze
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak