- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Onion, Peeled & quartered
- 20 g coconut oil or butter
- 200 g zucchini, chopped into 1.5cm pieces
- 500 g sweet potato, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 400 g vegetable stock
- 270 g Can AYAM Coconut Cream
- Salt & Pepper to season
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic & chop 2 sec | SP7.
Add onion and chop 2 sec | SP 5.
Add oil/butter and sautee 3 min | | Varoma | SP 1.
Add chopped zucchini, sweet potato and stock, cook 25 min | 100°C | SP 1.
Add coconut cream and blend 1 min, gradually increasing from speed 1 to 9.
Season to taste with salt & pepper.
Mix 1tbsp of vegetable stock paste from The Basic Cookbook, with 500mls of water for stock.
If you like it spicy, also lovely with a teaspoon of chilli sauce stirred through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup