- 750g zucchini, chopped
- 100g red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40g olive oil
- 1tbs thyme leaves
- 1 Lemon Juiced, or lime
- 200g water or chicken stock
- 180g Haloumi, sliced and panfried till golden
- 1 Chirizo, sliced and panfried till golden
- 2tbs Chicken stock powder, if using chicken stock adjust to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add onion and garlic chop 3 sec/speed 5,scrape down and add oil and cook 5min/120
add zuchinni chop 5-6 sec/speed 5 scrape down and add water/chicken stock and lemon juice and thyme reserving a little for garnish cook 10min/100/speed 2 . check for seasoning add salt and pepper to taste serve soup topped with chirizo and haloumi
the original recipe from coles magazine used leek but i replaced with onion,you could add a little chirizo too soup but i thought okay just added on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Zucchini Lasagne