- 200 g bacon. cooked to a crisp
- black pepper, to taste
- 125 grams cream cheese
- Tabasco Sauce, to taste
- 120 grams sour cream
- 1 small spring onion
- 1 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 70 grams almonds
- raw vegetables or assorted crackers, to serve
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from a recipe on p.38 of Fit for a King: the Elvis Presley Cookbook, ed. E McKeon, R Gevirtz and J Bandy, Rutledge Hill Press, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 1992.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)