- 1kg --- chicken mince
- 1/4 cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 2 shallots
- 2 heaped teaspoons Chicken powder stock
- 1 level tsp sesame oil
- 1 level tbsp fish sauce
- 1 level tbsp soy sauce
- 1 level tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 Packets wonton wrappers
- Place carrot, cabbage, shallots, chicken stock and sauces in bowl and mix on turbo for 2 seconds. Scrape down sides and mix on turbo again for 2 secs. Mixture should be minced, if not keep doing it until it is. Place mixture in a large bowl and then add chicken mince and mix together. Place a tablespoon of mixture into wonton wrapper and then wet fingers and place some water around the base of the wonton. Close up and pinch at the top to form a dim sim. Deep fry until golden.
Accessories you need
This makes a lot of dim sims. I assemble and then freeze remaining dim sims for later frying. If they last that long 😂
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sally's Spinach and Onion Cob Loaf
- Salmon (or Trout) & Dill dip
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free