- 1 portions onion, chopped
- 1/2 jars Corn, boiled
- 1 level tbsp Red Chilly Paste
- 3 cubes cheese, grated
- 1 level tbsp oil, + oil for frying
- 1/2 scoops Rava
- 1 jars water
- 1 to taste salt
- In a wok heat 1 tsp oil and add chopped onion.
Now add the spring onion greens.
Sauté it for a few minutes and add the boiled corn.
Add salt to taste and add OrientAsian red chilli paste.
Give it a good mix and stitch of
Add the grated chess and mix it well. Your filling ready.
In a big bowl add 2 cups of water and 2 tsp salt.
Now dip one slice of bread I water fully and take it out and press the excess water. Be quick in this step.
Now place about 1 tsp of the filling slightly off center and roll the bread to close the side and for an oval shaped patty resembling a bomb.
Toss the patty in a plate of rava and coat it well.
Make all the patties.
In pan heat oil and when hot put the patties one by one.
Keep on one side for 2-3 min and turn to the other side.
Take it off the oil onto to paper towel.
The bombs are ready to serve
One can use an air fryer. Heat it up to 170 degree C. Place the patty in the fryer basket and spray a light coat of cooking spray. Cook them for 4 min on each side. Till they are golden brown in colour.
Just follow this simple Cheese Corn Balls recipe and your yummy evening snacks for kids are ready. Explore more such delicious recipes with our products like Gado Gado Salad Recipe, Malaysian Noodles Recipe on our Asian Food Recipes page.
Best results an dishes I use readymade [color=#666666; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif] [/color]Indonesian Curry Paste, [color=#666666; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif] [/color]Thai Green Curry Paste,[color=#666666; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif] [/color]Malaysian Curry Paste,[color=#666666; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif] [/color]Mexican sauce,Sri Lankan Curry Paste from Orientasian
Corn Cheese Balls Recipe
I use readymade red chilli paste. for best results
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream