- 1 onion
- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 1 tablespoon Curry paste
- Salt and pepper
- 500 Minced chicken
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
Place onion, coriander and curry paste into bowl and chop on 7 for 5.
Add all ingredients, except flour, salt, pepper and oil and mix on reverse speed 5 for 15 -20 seconds.
Roll into small balls, roll in flour seasoned with salt and pepper and shallow fry in canola oil.
for a healthier version, do not roll in flour and steam in the varoma. Varoma heat, speed 2 for 15- 20 minutes.
Serve with sweet chili sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!