- 1 onion
- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 1 tablespoon Curry paste
- Salt and pepper
- 500 Minced chicken
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
Place onion, coriander and curry paste into bowl and chop on 7 for 5.
Add all ingredients, except flour, salt, pepper and oil and mix on reverse speed 5 for 15 -20 seconds.
Roll into small balls, roll in flour seasoned with salt and pepper and shallow fry in canola oil.
for a healthier version, do not roll in flour and steam in the varoma. Varoma heat, speed 2 for 15- 20 minutes.
Serve with sweet chili sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce