- 1 cobb Loaf
- 1 extra loaf for dipping
- 2 small onions peeled and halved
- 3 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1 small bunch of parsley washed
- 500 grams bacon, i use shortcut rough chop
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 100-200 grams finely chopped frozen spinach (defrosted), excess liquid squeezed out
- 500 grams Full Fat philly Cream cheese, chopped into 1/8ths
if making the Cobb and bread the day before - try toasting these when you bake the full cobb loaf - they will be crunchy and no one will know they were not fresh
you could make the dip the day before store in the fridge and reheat before popping into the cobb and into the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Satay Chicken Balls
- Veggie Patties
- Chicken Zaatar Balls
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Gluten free wonton wrappers (dumplings)
- Spanish Gazpacho
- LCHF Prawn Cocktail
- Chicken & Pork Meatballs
- Oyster Kilpatrick Taela-Made
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Satay Sauce
- Creamy Fettucine
- Fragrant 'Fried' Rice
- Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Tomato Sauce
- Cheese and Bacon Grain Free Quiche
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- Sweet Potato, Cheese & Bacon Waffles
- Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto