- 1 cobb Loaf
- 1 extra loaf for dipping
- 2 small onions peeled and halved
- 3 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1 small bunch of parsley washed
- 500 grams bacon, i use shortcut rough chop
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 100-200 grams finely chopped frozen spinach (defrosted), excess liquid squeezed out
- 500 grams Full Fat philly Cream cheese, chopped into 1/8ths
8Recipe is created for
if making the Cobb and bread the day before - try toasting these when you bake the full cobb loaf - they will be crunchy and no one will know they were not fresh
you could make the dip the day before store in the fridge and reheat before popping into the cobb and into the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)