- 2X 420g cans corn kernels
- 150 g SR flour
- 1 egg
- 90 g bacon, optional
- 1 red chilli, optional
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp Curry, optional
- 1 sprig parsley, optional
Add 1 can corn and chilli to TM bowl. Process Speed 8 for 1 minute or until corn is creamed.
Add other ingredients and process Reverse speed 2 for 1 minute or until combined.
Fry spoonfuls in hot oil until cooked.
You could add onion or whatever herbs or seasonings you like at the 1st step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread