- 200 grams Raw Prawn Meat, 400 g whole prawns peeled
- small bunch Parsely
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 8 sheets Filo Pastry
- 90 gram melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Place parsley and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds speed 7.
2. Add prawn meat, salt and pepper and cream and press turbo 2 or 3 times for 1 second. Process prawns until chopped not pureed.
3. Butter a sheet of filo pastry lightly, fold in half, and fold in half again to make a small rectangle.
4. Place approx. 1 tablespoon of prawn mix onto end of pastry, roll up folding the outside edges in to make a cylinder, brush end with melted butter and tuck underneath.
5. Continue this way until all mixture and pastry is used, place on lined baking tray and brush with remaining butter, bake at 200 c for 15 minutes or until light golden brown, serve hot with a salad garnish.
Rolls can be made ahead and frozen, add 5 minutes to cooking time if cooking from frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce