- 200 grams Raw Prawn Meat, 400 g whole prawns peeled
- small bunch Parsely
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 8 sheets Filo Pastry
- 90 gram melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place parsley and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds speed 7.
2. Add prawn meat, salt and pepper and cream and press turbo 2 or 3 times for 1 second. Process prawns until chopped not pureed.
3. Butter a sheet of filo pastry lightly, fold in half, and fold in half again to make a small rectangle.
4. Place approx. 1 tablespoon of prawn mix onto end of pastry, roll up folding the outside edges in to make a cylinder, brush end with melted butter and tuck underneath.
5. Continue this way until all mixture and pastry is used, place on lined baking tray and brush with remaining butter, bake at 200 c for 15 minutes or until light golden brown, serve hot with a salad garnish.
Rolls can be made ahead and frozen, add 5 minutes to cooking time if cooking from frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Satay Chicken Balls
- Veggie Patties
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Thai spicy sweet chilli sauce