- 200 grams Raw Prawn Meat, 400 g whole prawns peeled
- small bunch Parsely
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 8 sheets Filo Pastry
- 90 gram melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Place parsley and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds speed 7.
2. Add prawn meat, salt and pepper and cream and press turbo 2 or 3 times for 1 second. Process prawns until chopped not pureed.
3. Butter a sheet of filo pastry lightly, fold in half, and fold in half again to make a small rectangle.
4. Place approx. 1 tablespoon of prawn mix onto end of pastry, roll up folding the outside edges in to make a cylinder, brush end with melted butter and tuck underneath.
5. Continue this way until all mixture and pastry is used, place on lined baking tray and brush with remaining butter, bake at 200 c for 15 minutes or until light golden brown, serve hot with a salad garnish.
Rolls can be made ahead and frozen, add 5 minutes to cooking time if cooking from frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Leek potato soup