- 180 g haloumi cheese cubed
- 100 parmesan cubed
- 300 g zucchini quartered
- 1 onion medium
- 2 shallots quartered
- 2 pieces lemon or lime rind
- 75 g GF SR Flour
- 2 heaped tablespoon dill, fresh chopped leaves only
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- salt and pepper to season
- olive or coconut oil to fry
- aioli to serve
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and haloumi cheese into bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 4 or until cheese is of a course texture. Put aside into clean container.
Place skin of lime/lemon and dill into bowl and chop 4secs/speed9. Set aside.
Place onion,shallots into bowl and chop 5 secs/speed 5. Place aside with cheeses and lime zest.
Place zucchinis into bowl and grate 5 secs/speed5. Place grated zucchini in the steaming basket placed over a bowl or jug. Allow excess juice to drip out. Stir frequently and press mixture into the basket to remove excess juice.
Add all ingredients into the TM bowl and combine 8 secs/speed 4,or until all combined.
Fry small flat teaspoonfuls in ghee,coconut or olive oil in a preheated fry pan, until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper before serving.
Serve hot or cold.
Perfect main meal served with a crisp salad or steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Omelet In A Bun
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious