- 180 g haloumi cheese cubed
- 100 parmesan cubed
- 300 g zucchini quartered
- 1 onion medium
- 2 shallots quartered
- 2 pieces lemon or lime rind
- 75 g GF SR Flour
- 2 heaped tablespoon dill, fresh chopped leaves only
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- salt and pepper to season
- olive or coconut oil to fry
- aioli to serve
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and haloumi cheese into bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 4 or until cheese is of a course texture. Put aside into clean container.
Place skin of lime/lemon and dill into bowl and chop 4secs/speed9. Set aside.
Place onion,shallots into bowl and chop 5 secs/speed 5. Place aside with cheeses and lime zest.
Place zucchinis into bowl and grate 5 secs/speed5. Place grated zucchini in the steaming basket placed over a bowl or jug. Allow excess juice to drip out. Stir frequently and press mixture into the basket to remove excess juice.
Add all ingredients into the TM bowl and combine 8 secs/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4,or until all combined.
Fry small flat teaspoonfuls in ghee,coconut or olive oil in a preheated fry pan, until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper before serving.
Accessories you need
Serve hot or cold.
Perfect main meal served with a crisp salad or steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs