- 1 onion, quatered
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 anchovies, tin, drained
- 600ml cream
- 2 dashes brandy
- 2 heaped tablespoon Butter
- 3 pinches black pepper, good grind
- 1 heaped tablespoon cornflour, in small amount of milk to form paste
Add onion, garlic and anchovies and blitz on speed 7 for 3-4 seconds.
Scrape down and add butter.
cook for 5minutes on Varoma temp speed 1
add brandy and black pepper and cook for 2 minutes on 100deg speed 1.
add cream and cook for 10minutes on varoma, speed 1, with mc off and
steamer basket on top to reduce.
If still runny add the cornflour paste and cook for 2-4 minutes at 100deg, speed 1 till it thick and creamy.
Serve with crudites of crisp vegies and breadsticks.
Accessories you need
This has fond memories for all my family.
It was one of my Mum's party 'must haves' and was often referred to as the 'Orgasmic' Dip
.Whenever I dig it up, it is a hit!
You be the judge!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Nannie’s Relish - thermi converted using tinned tomatoes
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation