THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1/2 --- Pear
- 5 piece spring onions
- 250 g Camembert cheese
- 250 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 1-2 tablespoon Williams Christ schnapps, pear schnapps
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cumin, ground
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl, mix 5-8 seconds on speed 4 with aid of spatula.
Place the dip in a bowl, sprinkle with more spices and a few sliced spring onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)