- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs Rosemary (leaves only)
- 300 g warm water
- 2 teaspoons Yeast dried or (1 Sachet)
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 500 g bakers flour
- 30 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 30 g pine nuts
- 10 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped coarsely
Prepare dough as per Pizza Bianca Recipe:
Preheat oven to 230 degrees C
Line baking tray with paper
Place garlic and rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7. Set aside (no need to rinse bowl)
Place water, yeast, oil, salt and flour into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 6.
Knead 1.5 min/closed lid position / interval speed
Turn dough out onto a Thermo mat or similar and knead gently to form a tight ball. Wrap and allow to prove for at least 10 minutes.
Divide dough in half and roll out as thinly as possible on baking tray. Sprinkle with the reserved garlic & rosemary, sprinkle grated parmesan and pine nuts over the dough and place chopped sun-dried tomatoes randomly over the pizza. Roughly sprinkle coarse sea-salt over the entire pizza and drizzle some extra oil over.
Cook in a hot oven for approx 12-15 minutes (depending on individual oven).
Accessories you need
The above is my variation on Pizza Bianca recipe, but you could use any toppings you preferred.
My husband used left over Capsicum and Sun-dried dip and left over Pesto as a topping on his pizza topped with grated cheese and it was extremely tasty.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice