- 2 large red capsicum, s, trimmed
- ½ bunch dill
- 3 shallots, trimmed and peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Zest 1 lemon
- 200 g cream cheese, cubed
- 60 g sour cream
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Roast capsicums in oven for 15 minutes at 200˚C. Place in covered plastic bowl and allow to
‘sweat’ for a few minutes. Peel, skin
and de-seed. Set aside.
Place dill in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Without washing TM bowl, chop shallots and garlic for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add oil and cook
for 2 minutes at 100˚C on speed 1.
Add roasted capsicums to the shallots and garlic and blend for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add the zest of lemon, cream cheese, sour cream, paprika and salt
and pepper and mix for 1 minute on speed 5.
Taste and season accordingly.
Add dill and mix through for 5
seconds on speed 5.
Serve with crostini.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab