- 2 large red capsicum, s, trimmed
- ½ bunch dill
- 3 shallots, trimmed and peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Zest 1 lemon
- 200 g cream cheese, cubed
- 60 g sour cream
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Roast capsicums in oven for 15 minutes at 200˚C. Place in covered plastic bowl and allow to
‘sweat’ for a few minutes. Peel, skin
and de-seed. Set aside.
Place dill in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Without washing TM bowl, chop shallots and garlic for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add oil and cook
for 2 minutes at 100˚C on speed 1.
Add roasted capsicums to the shallots and garlic and blend for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add the zest of lemon, cream cheese, sour cream, paprika and salt
and pepper and mix for 1 minute on speed 5.
Taste and season accordingly.
Add dill and mix through for 5
seconds on speed 5.
Serve with crostini.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquetes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Satay Chicken Balls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Lemon Slice
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- The Stormborn
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake