- 2 large red capsicum, s, trimmed
- ½ bunch dill
- 3 shallots, trimmed and peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Zest 1 lemon
- 200 g cream cheese, cubed
- 60 g sour cream
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Roast capsicums in oven for 15 minutes at 200˚C. Place in covered plastic bowl and allow to
‘sweat’ for a few minutes. Peel, skin
and de-seed. Set aside.
Place dill in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Without washing TM bowl, chop shallots and garlic for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add oil and cook
for 2 minutes at 100˚C on speed 1.
Add roasted capsicums to the shallots and garlic and blend for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add the zest of lemon, cream cheese, sour cream, paprika and salt
and pepper and mix for 1 minute on speed 5.
Taste and season accordingly.
Add dill and mix through for 5
seconds on speed 5.
Serve with crostini.
Other users also liked...
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Zucchini balls
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken