- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 2 pieces spring onions
- 200 g carrots diced
- 200 g apples in pieces, skin on
- 300 g fresh mild sauerkraut, or German Sauerkraut in a jar
- 1 --- orange, squeeeze in with the spatula
- 10 g flaxseed oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds, toasted if you like
Place parsley and spring onion in the bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 7
Add all other ingredients except seeds and chop for 15 seconds/speed 4.
Place in a nice bowl and sprinkle with seeds
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise