- 180 g haloumi cheese
- 1 bunch silverbeet roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp mint
- 1 lemon zest, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 90 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Add Haloumi cheese to mixing bowl and grate 2 sec/sp 8, set aside.
2. Add Lemon zest, mint and silverbeet to mixing bowl, chop 5sec/sp 6.
3. Add remaining ingredients including Haloumi cheese, mix 15sec/sp 5.
4. Heat Olive Oil in large frying pan over medium heat, scoop 1/4 cup serves into frying pan and flatten slightly, fry for 2 - 3 minutes on each side until golden. Remove onto plate to drain with paper towel.
5. Serve with lemon wedges.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.