- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cabbage
- 50 grams vegetable oil
- 200 grams Minced chicken, Or beef/pork
- 3 heaped teaspoon Minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 Large spring roll sheets
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Lunch Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Vegetarian BBQ Birthday Buffet Party Picnic Carnival New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Starter Asian Cooking for single person Cooking for students Take away food Vietnamese Vegetable dish
Place carrot into TM bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 4. Put aside.
Place cabbage into TM bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 4. Put aside.
Add oil, garlic and chicken into TM bowl and cook for 5 min/ speed 1 at Varoma temperature.
Add the chopped vegetables, soy sauce and sugar, cook for another 5 min at Varoma.
Take 1 spring roll sheet and place about 2 table spoon of the filling on a corner and fold the corner in. Bring the 2 side corners in then roll the spring rolls.
You can either fry the spring rolls or brush them with some oil then put in hot oven (200C) for 10 min. Any left over filling can be eaten with rice like a s
Accessories you need
You can omit the meat for a vegetarian version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce