- 2 eggs
- 220 grams dashi
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 shitake mushroom
- 2 green prawns
- 2 cubes chicken breast
8Recipe is created for
1) combine egg, dashi, soya sauce and mirin in bowl. 5 seconds, speed 5.
2) pour egg mixture into two ramikins
3) add, chicken, prawns and shitake mushroom to ramikins with egg mixture.
4) place ramikins in varoma dish and cover with foil. Cook varoma, speed 4, 15 mins or until egg is cooked.
5) garnish with snow pea sprouts.
You can substitute the filling in the cup, however limit to 3 fillings pre cup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- Satay Sauce
- Steamed Dim Sims
- Quick & Easy Teriyaki Chicken
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Chicken 'n" Almond Stir fry
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Thai Dressing
- Oyakodon (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
- Bulgogi Korean BBQ sauce