THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 g Frozen spinach
- 200 g Bio cheese vegan feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 - 6 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed, double check ingredients, not all brands are vegan
- Plant based milk, To use as a wash
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Place cubed pumpkin into a separate bowl, coat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- "Closed lid" Place frozen spinach in Thermomix bowl. Cook for 6min/100C/sp2. Transfer cooked spinach into sifter and use a spatula to push the spinach against the side to remove as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
- In Thermomix bowl, place onion and garlic. Chop 3sec/sp5. Cook for 5min/Varoma/sp1 with the MC off.
- Cut each pastry sheet into squares (depending on how big you would like the triangles) then place a small amount of mixture in the centre, brush edges with milk, fold over to make a triangle and seal. Be sure not to over fill. For example, if I'm making appetizer size triangles, I cut 16 squares out of one piece of pastry, then use 1/2 teaspoon of mixture per square.
- "Closed lid" Transfer to a tray lined with baking paper. Brush with milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- "Gentle stir setting" "Closed lid" Bake for 20 min until puffed and golden.
Accessories you need
To freeze, wait until the triangles have completely cooled and place in ziplock freezer bags or airtight containers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost