THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 g Frozen spinach
- 200 g Bio cheese vegan feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 - 6 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed, double check ingredients, not all brands are vegan
- Plant based milk, To use as a wash
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Place cubed pumpkin into a separate bowl, coat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place frozen spinach in Thermomix bowl. Cook for 6min/100C/sp2. Transfer cooked spinach into sifter and use a spatula to push the spinach against the side to remove as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
- In Thermomix bowl, place onion and garlic. Chop 3sec/sp5. Cook for 5min/Varoma/sp1 with the MC off.
- Cut each pastry sheet into squares (depending on how big you would like the triangles) then place a small amount of mixture in the centre, brush edges with milk, fold over to make a triangle and seal. Be sure not to over fill. For example, if I'm making appetizer size triangles, I cut 16 squares out of one piece of pastry, then use 1/2 teaspoon of mixture per square.
- Transfer to a tray lined with baking paper. Brush with milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 min until puffed and golden.
To freeze, wait until the triangles have completely cooled and place in ziplock freezer bags or airtight containers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing