- 250 grams zucchini
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 bunch mint
- 1/2 --- cup green peas
- 3 spring onions
- black pepper
- Cumin Powder
- zest of half lemon
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams almond meal
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- kale & spinach if avail.
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- fetta to sprinkle on top
Recipe is created for
Grate zucchini, place into colander and squeeze out all moisture. Place into large bowl.
Make almond meal in TM. Add to bowl.
Chop mint, parsley, sping onions, lemon zest, cumin powder, salt, kale & spinach in TM speed 5/ 3 sec. Add to bowl. Add pepper, 3 whipped eggs, parmesan, olive oil & peas and mix well.
Cook on BBQ!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Low carb herb bread
- Tomato Paste
- Caesar salad dressing
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Low carb garlic sauce