- 40 g pumpkin, diced small
- 30 g carrots, diced small
- 20 g onion, diced small
- 30 g peas
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 40 g risoni pasta
- half Cup of water
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
I diced all the main vegetables small as it is for an 8 month old baby. However you can just blitz them in the thermomix on speed 7/8 for 40 seconds if you want them super fine.
Add all ingredients (excluding cornflour) to the thermomix bowl and cook for 15 minutes on 90 degrees on speed 3.
When you reach 10 minutes add cornflour through the top of the Thermomix while the blade is still turning.
This is one of my baby's favourite meals! You can substitute peas for beans and add any vegetables you like.
To store, I put cooked portions into cupcake trays and freeze. Once frozen I remove from cupcake trays and place into zip lock bags into the freezer.
Baby Vegetable Lasagne
The image shows the version of the vegetable lasagne frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prune Juice Concentrate & Puree
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese