- 40 g pumpkin, diced small
- 30 g carrots, diced small
- 20 g onion, diced small
- 30 g peas
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 40 g risoni pasta
- half Cup of water
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
I diced all the main vegetables small as it is for an 8 month old baby. However you can just blitz them in the thermomix on speed 7/8 for 40 seconds if you want them super fine.
Add all ingredients (excluding cornflour) to the thermomix bowl and cook for 15 minutes on 90 degrees on speed 3.
When you reach 10 minutes add cornflour through the top of the Thermomix while the blade is still turning.
This is one of my baby's favourite meals! You can substitute peas for beans and add any vegetables you like.
To store, I put cooked portions into cupcake trays and freeze. Once frozen I remove from cupcake trays and place into zip lock bags into the freezer.
Baby Vegetable Lasagne
The image shows the version of the vegetable lasagne frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Bel’s Satay Chicken