- 1/2 onion
- 240 grams zucchini, chopped, (approx 1 large)
- 60 grams carrot, chopped, (approx 1 small)
- 190 grams Sweet potatoe, chopped, (approx 1 small)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 100 grams Pork loin, chopped, (preferably organic)
- 150 mls water
- 10 mls Olive Oil
Place onion into mixig bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 2 min/100C/speed 1 with MC removed
Add rest of the ingredients into the mixing bowl and cook 10min/100C/speed 2 or until vegetables are soft
Puree for 5-10 seconds by slowly turning the dial to speed 7 (or less for a chunkier texture)
Babys First Pork Puree
Accessories you need
Reserve liquid when steaming pears and apples and use instead of water.
Serve with cottage cheese to thicken puree
Use less water for a thicker consistency
Great puree to use in reuseable pouches
Health Benefits of Pork: High in Protein, iron, zinc, and various vitamin B's
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- David's Dhall
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Pasta Sauce
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli