- 3 sage leaves
- 20 grams leek
- 1/4 brown onion
- 5 grams olive oil
- 100 grams pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 100 grams Firm tofu, (preferably organic)
- 3 slices avocado
Place sage leaves, leek and onion in TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Add oil and saute for 2 mins/100C/speed 1 with MC removed
Add rest of the ingredients into the mixing bowl and cook on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" /15mins/100C/speed 1
Accessories you need
Serve with Avocado for extra nutrional value to grow babies brain and development of the central nervous system.
Makes 1 1/2 Cups
Health Benefits of Tofu: High in protien, iron and calcium
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Mini meatballs
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice