- 140 grams almond meal / flour
- 40 grams tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons bicarb soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 --- Large carrot
- 60 grams medjool dates
- 190 grams Bananas (2-3 depending on size)
- 3 eggs
- 35 grams Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
Place almond meal, tapioca flour, bicarb and cinnamon into the bowl and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Add carrot and dates to the bowl and mix speed 6 for 5 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
Add bananas, eggs, coconut oil and vinegar to the bowl and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet mix and mix speed 3 for 5 seconds (scrape down and repeat if necessary).
Spoon into silican mini-muffin trays and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Accessories you need
These freeze well.
I introduced them once bubs was eating finger foods however not everyone is comfortable giving nut products to babies so introduce these when you are comfortable.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Ooba Carrot Cake