- 2 eggs, large or 3 small
- 380ml Milk
- 400 grams sweetcorn kernels tin, drained
- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams mixed cheeses of choice, cubed, grated (any combination of parmesan, cheddar feta etc)
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds Speed 8. Set aside to use later.
Place eggs, flour and milk into TM and blend for 15 secs on speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for 10 seconds or until all ingredients are mixed.
Add corn and cheese and combine for 20 secs on REVERSE.
Heat oil in a frypan and place spoonfulls of mixture and cook on both sides until golden brown.
Can be served warm or cool.
Try speading with cream cheese or decorate for the kids.
My kids loved them both with and without the decorations. I used grated cheese, sultanas, carrots and tomato for face decorations but you could also use capsicum mouths, celery ears, grated carrot hair and peas for eyes.
Great finger food for little hands.
For adults add a pinch of salt and top with cream cheese and smoked salmon.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS MAKES A HUGE BATCH - You may want to at least halve it if its just for the kids!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Prune Juice Concentrate & Puree
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- BCC Smoothie
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves