- 100 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 grams potato, roughly chopped
- 1 Pear, peeled, cored & roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, leaves only
- 3 stalks broccolini, roughly chopped
- 300 grams chicken, (breast or thigh) roughly chopped
- 50-70 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to Thermomix Bowl, chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
2. Cook for 15-20 minutes (until potato is soft), speed 1
3. Puree 10-20 seconds, speed 8, until desired consistency.
If needed, add water or babies milk before serving to achieve correct consistency.
You could use any vegies you have in the fridge, this is just what i had on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)