- 100 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 grams potato, roughly chopped
- 1 Pear, peeled, cored & roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, leaves only
- 3 stalks broccolini, roughly chopped
- 300 grams chicken, (breast or thigh) roughly chopped
- 50-70 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to Thermomix Bowl, chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
2. Cook for 15-20 minutes (until potato is soft), speed 1
3. Puree 10-20 seconds, speed 8, until desired consistency.
If needed, add water or babies milk before serving to achieve correct consistency.
You could use any vegies you have in the fridge, this is just what i had on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prune Juice Concentrate & Puree
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)