- 100 grams Roasted Cashews
- 100 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams oil
- 250 grams diced chicken breast, (about 1 single breast)
- 1 tablespoon TMX vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 grams bread crumbs
- 900 grams water
- 150 grams rice
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into 2cm cubes
- fresh or tinned pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
Place cashews into TMX and process for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add golden syrup and oil. Cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 6. Set aside and rinse bowl.
Cube chicken and place in TMX. Set dial to and mince using Turbo speed 2-3 times, 1-2 seconds each time.
Add stock concentrate and bread crumbs and mic 10 seconds, speed 4 until combined.
Roll chicken mixture into about 40 small balls.
Wash bowl and lid well
Cook 15-20 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 4.
While rice in cooking, cut up pineapple and capsicum.
Serve rice topped with chicken skewer. Pour satay sauce over the top.
If satay sauce hardens, heat for 20-30 seconds in microwave.
You can make fun sized kebabs by cutting meatballs and vegetables into 1/4 size and using toothpicks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken