- 1 onion, Quartered
- 15 g oil or butter
- 500 g chicken thigh, Diced (I used 3 thighs)
- 1 apple, Cut into eighths
- any other veg you would like to add
- 400 g Liquid (water or low salt stock)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion in bowl and chop 5sec/sp5
Add oil/butter and sauté 3min/100deg/sp1
Add chicken and cook for 5min/110deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" 1
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15min/100deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" 1 until chicken is cooked through and veggies are soft.
Puree starting at sp4 and increasing to sp8 or until desired consistency is achieved
Accessories you need
I made this to go in squeeze pouches so needed it to be fairly smooth. You could possibly reduce the liquid if you want a chunkier mixture.
Add whatever veggies your Bub is up too! Mine love zucchini and cauliflower in this mix.
As they get older I mix the purée with cooked rice or chopped up potato to make a chunkier meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Baby Apple & Spelt Cereal Biscuits
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Thermomixtress' Chunky Guacamole
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Rough Eggplant Lasagne
- Jean's Rice Pilaf
- Apricot Chicken Curry - Revamp
- Sambal Tumis Pear
- Chorizo, Tomato & Baby Spinach Risotto
- 2 Minute Noodle Frittata
- Pumpkin & Ricotta Lasagne
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- Polish Coleslaw
- Low Carb Crumb Mix