- 1 onion, halved
- 5 grams olive oil
- 1 apple (red or green), peeled, cored and roughly diced
- 1 banana, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 plum, destoned and roughly chopped
- 250 grams gravy beef, 1 cm diced
- 1/2 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 200 grams water
This is a curry my grandmother used to serve us as kids. I have modified it to make it more baby fridndly but you could add sultanas to the finished curry if you were serving to a toddler or child
Chop onion Speed 5 / 3 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and sauté 2 minutes / 100C / Speed 1.
Add apple, banana & plum, chop Speed 5 / 6 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl.
Add gravy beef, curry powder, tomato paste and water and cook 30 minutes / 100C / Spoon /
The beef should be tender. Serve as is for a toddler or child meal or fora baby puree, blend 20 secobds / speed 8 or until desired cconsistency is achieved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Savoury Mighty Muffins
- Masala Dosa
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls