- 250 g dry red lentils
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 900 g water
- 500 g Veggies diced, I used broccoli stem, pumpkin and kale
- Add onion and garlic to bowl, 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Cook onion and garlic with a little oil 3mins/Varoma/sp1
- Add roughly chopped vegetables to bowl, 6sec/speed 5.
- Add water and lentils cook "Counter-clockwise operation" 100degrees/sp2/25mins. Dhal will thicken on resting.
I add 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon and a pinch of garam marsala
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls