- 250 g dry red lentils
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 900 g water
- 500 g Veggies diced, I used broccoli stem, pumpkin and kale
- Add onion and garlic to bowl, 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Cook onion and garlic with a little oil 3mins/Varoma/sp1
- Add roughly chopped vegetables to bowl, 6sec/speed 5.
- Add water and lentils cook 100degrees/sp2/25mins. Dhal will thicken on resting.
I add 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon and a pinch of garam marsala
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread