- 250 g dry red lentils
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 900 g water
- 500 g Veggies diced, I used broccoli stem, pumpkin and kale
- Add onion and garlic to bowl, 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Cook onion and garlic with a little oil 3mins/Varoma/sp1
- Add roughly chopped vegetables to bowl, 6sec/speed 5.
- Add water and lentils cook 100degrees/sp2/25mins. Dhal will thicken on resting.
I add 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon and a pinch of garam marsala
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice