- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g onion, peeled
- 50 g carrot, washed, peeled and roughly chopped
- 50 g zucchini, washed and roughly chopped
- 15 g Celery, washed and roughly chopped
- 50 g red lentils, thoroughly rinsed and drained
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 200 g tomato passata
- 200 g water
Recipe is created for
Place onion, celery, zucchini and carrot in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6;
2. Scrape down side using spatula and add oil and sauté 5 minutes at 100 C on speed 1;
3. Add lentils and sweet potato to TM bowl, sauté for 1 minute at 100 C on speed 1;
4. Add passata and water to TM bowl, cook (with simmering basket on lid) for 30 minutes at 100 C on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" + speed 1;
5. Puree for 20 seconds on speed 7 or until desired consistency is reached.
Red Lentil and Sweet Potato Puree
Accessories you need
Lentils are high up in the list of superfoods, they are an excellent source of protein, iron, zinc and potassium.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough