- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g onion, peeled
- 50 g carrot, washed, peeled and roughly chopped
- 50 g zucchini, washed and roughly chopped
- 15 g Celery, washed and roughly chopped
- 50 g red lentils, thoroughly rinsed and drained
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 200 g tomato passata
- 200 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, celery, zucchini and carrot in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6;
2. Scrape down side using spatula and add oil and sauté 5 minutes at 100 C on speed 1;
3. Add lentils and sweet potato to TM bowl, sauté for 1 minute at 100 C on speed 1;
4. Add passata and water to TM bowl, cook (with simmering basket on lid) for 30 minutes at 100 C on reverse + speed 1;
5. Puree for 20 seconds on speed 7 or until desired consistency is reached.
Red Lentil and Sweet Potato Puree
Lentils are high up in the list of superfoods, they are an excellent source of protein, iron, zinc and potassium.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce