- 1 carrot, Chopped Quaterly
- 1 tomato, Chopped Halved
- 10 leaves baby spinach and rocket mix, Shred into halves
- 4 tablespoon Milk/formula milk
- 2 eggs
- 40-60 grams Tasty cheese, Shreded/Grated
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 200 degrees and greese muffin pans
Place all Step A ingredients into 5-8 seconds, Speed 6. Pour and fill 1/4 of each muffin tins.
Place Step B Ingredients into 10 seconds, speed 6. Pour mix and fill till 3/4 of muffin tins
Add Shreded/ Grated cheese ontop of muffin tins and place into Oven 20mins till golden
I bake these for my Toddler, hence the formula milk, so i dont use any salt as the cheese makes it abit salty.
Block cheese grated 5 seconds speed 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties