- 1-2 packages frozen puff pastry sheets, Thawed
- 1 roast chicken, Chopped
- 2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Cooked
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup, Undiluted
- 3/4-1 cup --- cream
- s & p to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook the veggies in your favourite way until just cooked.
Add to a large bowl with the chicken.
Combine soup and 3/4 cup ofcream 20secs/sp 3 and add to the mix.
Season to taste. Add the extra cream if it's a little dry.
Prepare your piemaker/pie tins, insert pastry bases, fill and cook. (Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame if you like).
Accessories you need
Once again.. sooo easy
and sooo good.
Add 1-2tspns curry powder for curry chicken pies 😉
Your inspiration for recipes, tips, cooking inspiration and instruction.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Apricot slice
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version