- 1-2 packages frozen puff pastry sheets, Thawed
- 1 roast chicken, Chopped
- 2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Cooked
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup, Undiluted
- 3/4-1 cup --- cream
- s & p to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook the veggies in your favourite way until just cooked.
Add to a large bowl with the chicken.
Combine soup and 3/4 cup ofcream 20secs/sp 3 and add to the mix.
Season to taste. Add the extra cream if it's a little dry.
Prepare your piemaker/pie tins, insert pastry bases, fill and cook. (Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame if you like).
Once again.. sooo easy
and sooo good.
Add 1-2tspns curry powder for curry chicken pies 😉
Your inspiration for recipes, tips, cooking inspiration and instruction.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone