- 1-2 packages frozen puff pastry sheets, Thawed
- 1 roast chicken, Chopped
- 2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Cooked
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup, Undiluted
- 3/4-1 cup --- cream
- s & p to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook the veggies in your favourite way until just cooked.
Add to a large bowl with the chicken.
Combine soup and 3/4 cup ofcream 20secs/sp 3 and add to the mix.
Season to taste. Add the extra cream if it's a little dry.
Prepare your piemaker/pie tins, insert pastry bases, fill and cook. (Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame if you like).
Once again.. sooo easy
and sooo good.
Add 1-2tspns curry powder for curry chicken pies 😉
Your inspiration for recipes, tips, cooking inspiration and instruction.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Cake flour
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Italian Pear Cake ( Torta Di pere)
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Devilled ham spread
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Raw hot chocolate
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF