- 1-2 packages frozen puff pastry sheets, Thawed
- 1 roast chicken, Chopped
- 2 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Cooked
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup, Undiluted
- 3/4-1 cup --- cream
- s & p to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook the veggies in your favourite way until just cooked.
Add to a large bowl with the chicken.
Combine soup and 3/4 cup ofcream 20secs/sp 3 and add to the mix.
Season to taste. Add the extra cream if it's a little dry.
Prepare your piemaker/pie tins, insert pastry bases, fill and cook. (Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame if you like).
Once again.. sooo easy
and sooo good.
Add 1-2tspns curry powder for curry chicken pies 😉
Your inspiration for recipes, tips, cooking inspiration and instruction.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Homemade cream
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream