- 100 grams Tasty cheese, roughly cut into 3cm cubes
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, roughly cut into 3cm cubes
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and roughly chopped
- half red onion
- half brown onion
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams extra light olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Veg Stock Concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150 degrees C
Grate tasty cheese 8 seconds/speed 9
Add Flour and pepper and mix 6 seconds/speed 7
Empty mixture into a large mixing bowl
Grate parmesan cheese 10 seconds/speed 9 then add into mixing bowl with flour mixture
Grate carrots 3 seconds/speed 5 & empty into mixing bowl with flour etc
Grate zucchini 3 seconds/speed 4 & empty into mixing bowl
Chop brown and red onion 3 seconds/speed 7 & empty onto mixing bowl
Chop capsicum 3 seconds speed 4 & empty into mixing bowl
Put eggs, oil and stock into thermomix bowl and mix 5 seconds/speed 4 - add to mixing bowl with other ingredients
Thoroughly mix all ingredients together with a spatula and place into a lined baking tin (about the size of a lamington tin)
Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until golden and set - allow to cool slightly before cutting
Ali's Zucchini Slice
Can be eaten hot or cold and freezes well in individual portions for lunch boxes etc..
Also good if half a tin of sweetcorn is added - just adjust ingredients list according to taste and use the veggies you have available in your fridge!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Zucchini Lasagne