- 150 g Butter
- 2 --- eggs
- 300 g buttermilk
- 155 g polenta
- 155 g plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add butter to jug and melt 2 minutes/80 degrees/speed 2
add eggs and buttermilk. Mix 5 seconds/speed 4
add all dry ingredients and mix 5 seconds/speed 4
por into brownie tin and bake at 175 degrees for 25 minutes
cut into pieces and serve
For an added kick, sprinkle batter with jalapeño slices before baking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Brie and Salmon quiche