- 1 --- large avocado
- 40 g Diced bacon
- 2 eggs
- 290 g Milk
- 100 g grated cheese
- 50 g Butter
- 390 g plain flour
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
Melt butter for 40 seconds at 50 degrees on speed 4.
2.Add flesh Avocado, and mix for 5-10 seconds on speed 5 until mashed.
3.Add milk, eggs, bacon and cheese stirring for 4 seconds on speed 4 to combine.
4. Add dry ingredients and stir for 10 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides, and move mixture around with spatula, then mix for another 10 seconds on speed 5.
5.Spoon into 12 greased muffin pans and bake for 15 minutes at 195 degrees C.
Accessories you need
Left over guacamole can be supstituted for avocado; 1 cup is equal to 1 large avocado (230g)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Hainanese Chicken Rice