- 1.25 kg potato, peeled, chopped
- 250 g Bacon Pieces, cooked
- 125 g cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Onion Flakes
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 Sheets Puff Pastry
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place 250g water in TM bowl and bring to the boil. Place potates in varoma and steam approx 12 minutes or until soft.
Discard water and mash potatoes in TM, add bacon pieces, cheese, onion flakes & salt, mix on reverse.
Divide mixture into 4 and place each amount on a sheet of pastry. Spread out, leaving 1cm gap on one side. Moisten edge with water and roll up like a jam roll, sealing the seam. Cut each log into 12 pieces. Place on baking paper lined oven tray and top with a little extra cheese and sprinkle with herb salt (herbamare).
Bake 15 minutes at 220degC and then 10 minutes at 200degC.
Accessories you need
To make it easier to spread and roll potato, chill the potato mixture before placing on pastry.
Uncooked filled and rolled pastry can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings