- Shortcrust pastry from the 'Every Day Cookbook'
- 1 small onion, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 bacon rashes
- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 150 g baby spinich leaves
- 120 g fetta cheese, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 100 g cream
Recipe is created for
Add parmesan cheese to the bowl. Mill for 10 sec on speed 10.
Add Bacon and onion to Thermomix bowl.
Chop for 6 secs on speed 6.
Cook for 3 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1
No need to wash bowl.
Spoon onion mixture over the base of the cooled pastry and scatter over the spinich and fetta cheese pieces on top.
Add eggs, cream, salt & pepper to bowl.
Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour egg mixture over the spinach mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
Bake in a moderately slow oven 160 degrees celcius for 20 - 30 minutes until set.
Remove from pan, slice and serve with salad.
ation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Banoffee Pie
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Wool Roll Bread
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Sausages