- Shortcrust pastry from the 'Every Day Cookbook'
- 1 small onion, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 bacon rashes
- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 150 g baby spinich leaves
- 120 g fetta cheese, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 100 g cream
Recipe is created for
Add parmesan cheese to the bowl. Mill for 10 sec on speed 10.
Add Bacon and onion to Thermomix bowl.
Chop for 6 secs on speed 6.
Cook for 3 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1
No need to wash bowl.
Spoon onion mixture over the base of the cooled pastry and scatter over the spinich and fetta cheese pieces on top.
Add eggs, cream, salt & pepper to bowl.
Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour egg mixture over the spinach mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
Bake in a moderately slow oven 160 degrees celcius for 20 - 30 minutes until set.
Remove from pan, slice and serve with salad.
ation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Mars Bar Cheesecake