- Shortcrust pastry from the 'Every Day Cookbook'
- 1 small onion, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 bacon rashes
- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 150 g baby spinich leaves
- 120 g fetta cheese, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 100 g cream
8Recipe is created for
Add parmesan cheese to the bowl. Mill for 10 sec on speed 10.
Add Bacon and onion to Thermomix bowl.
Chop for 6 secs on speed 6.
Cook for 3 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1
No need to wash bowl.
Spoon onion mixture over the base of the cooled pastry and scatter over the spinich and fetta cheese pieces on top.
Add eggs, cream, salt & pepper to bowl.
Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour egg mixture over the spinach mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
Bake in a moderately slow oven 160 degrees celcius for 20 - 30 minutes until set.
Remove from pan, slice and serve with salad.
ation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents