- Shortcrust pastry from the 'Every Day Cookbook'
- 1 small onion, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 bacon rashes
- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 150 g baby spinich leaves
- 120 g fetta cheese, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 100 g cream
8Recipe is created for
Add parmesan cheese to the bowl. Mill for 10 sec on speed 10.
Add Bacon and onion to Thermomix bowl.
Chop for 6 secs on speed 6.
Cook for 3 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1
No need to wash bowl.
Spoon onion mixture over the base of the cooled pastry and scatter over the spinich and fetta cheese pieces on top.
Add eggs, cream, salt & pepper to bowl.
Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour egg mixture over the spinach mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
Bake in a moderately slow oven 160 degrees celcius for 20 - 30 minutes until set.
Remove from pan, slice and serve with salad.
ation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Kingston Slice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup